Are you looking for simple programming and installation speed?
Our thermocouple or 4-20 mA RTD DIN/B head temperature transmitters are programmable via your own mobile phone and they make the installation much easier.
They accept different types of temperature sensor signal inputs such as K-type, J-type, B-type, E-type thermocouples, RTD pt100, etc.
Their output is a 4-20 mA current signal with 2 wires and 6-32 Vcc power supply.
Universal standard cover head-mounted, high precision, programmable parameters: ideal for use in control and temperature measuring systems.
- Stable high linear conversion, low temperature drift.
- Internal embedded cold-junction compensation.
- Signal input type, temperature range are programmable through APP.
- Universal RTD TC thermocouple signal input, 2-wire 4-20mA output..
- 6-32V wide range power supply.
- Support 2-wire, 3-wire, 4-wire RTD PT100/Cu100/Cu50 input.
- Support all the thermocouple signal input, type K, J, T, S, M, R, etc.
- High performance in withstanding shock, vibration, external interference.
- Compatible with all PLCs, thermoregulators, counters, etc.
- Industrial grade opaerating temperature range: -40 to +85° C
- Temperature signal data acquisitoin and transfer.
- Industry site high-precision temperature measure.
- Terminal resistance signal isolation and temperature control.
- Temperature transmitters signal conversion to standard signal.
- Oil temperature measure and Alarm.
- Signal remote transmission without distortion.
- Temperature sensor signal control and conversion.