JUNIOR ELECTRONIC ENGINEER – FIRMWARE (M/F/X)
The candidate has to manage, develop and support firmware for embedded systems (household appliances)
The main requirements are:
- Good knowledge of C/(C++ is a Plus) and assembly programming languages;
- Good knowledge of main communication bus protocol (SPI, UART, I2C, ecc);
- Good knowledge of microcontroller architecture and of their peripherals;
- Good knowledge of main EMC issues in the process of product validation;
- Good knowledge of sensors and loads used in household appliances;
- Competence in reading schematics and its translation into firmware specifications;
- Competence in define coherent timings and in activity organization;
- Interest in interfacing with external departments (marketing, quality, production, mechanicals), consultant, suppliers.
The following skills and competences will be considered a plus in the profile selection:
- Competence in software development for test and diagnosis (C/C++/C#);
- Knowledge of main wireless communication standards (BLE, Wi-Fi, ecc).
Be creative and innovative;
Flexible & adaptable;
Demonstrate accountability and credibility;
Curiosity in new technologies.