In automation systems, the correct functioning of the machinery is vital and in the event of anomalies, a targeted, immediate and efficient alert is essential.
To activate a rapid response at any time and from any place, to prevent stalls and downtime, an intelligent system is needed that guarantees direct communication and a fast and guaranteed alarm process.
A system that supports chains of reports with various levels of intensity, supported with precision, from the employee to the team leader to the head of the department. This guarantees notifications at any time and place: through a call, SMS, email, audio, messenger and pager.
With AIP we have developed a solution suited to your needs.
The solution: AIP
The AIP alarm portal is the perfect solution that covers the space between the alarm and the sudden signaling.
AIP ensures reliable alarm notifications and targeted notification to interested recipients in your company.
So you can, in no time, make the right decisions to protect your system from failures and downtime.
AIP automates the alarm processes and ensures, through established notification chains, that each malfunction can be immediately resolved.The integration on various communication channels allows AIP to obtain a rapid and targeted response even if on the move.Alarms immediately reach designated recipients anywhere, via email, SMS, voice, audio or messenger.
As a pure client / server application platform with a modular design, AIP cooperates with existing HMI / SCADA, MES and ERP systems and adapts perfectly to your company’s IT architecture.
Secure communication, flexible configuration and multiple redundancy are the cornerstones of the product.
The main advantages
With AIP you can:
With AIP you can:
- 10 configurable digital Input/Outputs, +16 with the optional I/O Expansion board *
- 4 analog Inputs
- GPS with FAKRA antenna connector *
- GSM/GPRS/UMTS/HSPA+/LTE with FAKRA or SMA antenna connector:
- 3 external RS232 ports. 6 pins configurable by SW as follows:
- One RS485 port
- Integrated sensors: Programmable 3-axis accelerometer, and/or 3-axis gyroscope *
- Audio for external microphone and speaker *
- 4 LEDs for status indicator (6 with Ethernet)
- Removable cover for SIM slot, main battery and microSD.
- microSD card holder (up to 32GB)
- Vout 5.4V power output (100mA max)
- ON/OFF pin
- Ethernet 10/100 baseT *
- CAN bus supporting full speed 1MBPS CAN 2.0B *
- K-line bus *
- iButton (1-Wire) *
- Bluetooth™ (Bluetooth 2.1, 4.0 BLE)
- WiFi (including Access Point role)
Environmental protection to IP30 standard: protection against objects larger than 2.5mm and no protection against water.
- owa3x (standard version): 110 x 85 x 40 mm, excluding connectors
- owa3x Compact: 110 x 85 x 26mm, excluding connectors New!
- Weight: 270g
- GSM & GPS FAKRA, SMA optional
- 24 pin Machine connector
- microSD slot
- SIM slot, dual SIM slot optional
- RJ45 (Ethernet) optional
- 2 USB optional
Plastic mounting bracket with screw mounting holes. It can also be used for DIN rail mounting. Mounting bracket includes holes to support an optional expansion board.
Supports multiplexed communication, allowing GSM and SMS events during GPRS sessions.
- GSM850 + EGSM900 + GSM1800 + GSM1900
- Class 4 (2W) GSM850/EGSM900
- Class 1 (1W) GSM1800/GSM1900
- GPRS Class B, Class 10 (4+2)
- Audio and CSD Data calls
- SMS (MT/MO)
Optional HSPA+ (3G) and LTE (4G) Modules
- Receiver: GPS L1 frequency. C/A code
- 56 channels* continuous tracker receiver
- GALILEO L1 openservice and GLONASS ready *
- SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN
- Update rate: 4 Hz
- Accuracy: 2.5 meters CEP
- Active Antenna Power Supply: +3.0V @ 30mA
- Cold Start: 29 sec*
- Warm Start: 28 sec*
- Hot start < 1 sec
- Reacquisition < 1 sec
For when there is no power supply available:
• Standard backup battery for RTC. Duration 10 years.
• Optional rechargeable Battery Li-Ion 3.7V 1800mAh. Inserted via rear battery cover.
Typical current consumption @12V
Run + GSM voice call
Storage temperature. Please note that this is storage temperature without the optional internal battery.
-40ºC to +85ºC
Operating with GSM off
-40ºC to +85ºC
Operating with GSM on
-30ºC to +80ºC
Operating from Li-Ion Battery
-20ºC to +60ºC
Li-Iion battery recharge
0ºC to +45ºC
- ARM9 @400MHz clock speed
- Linux OS: Kernel 2.6.36
- RAM 32MByte / 64MByte
- Flash 32MByte
- 32GB+ of additional storage with microSD card
- E – Automotive Zulassung entsprechend Kfz-EMV-Richtlinie
- R & TTE
- ROHS Directive
* Availability of features marked with (*) depend on model. Features displayed here in italics are available as options. See Variants & Options or click here for a full reference about options for the complete owa3x family.