Professional CFR21 cetified database for historical data analysis
Acron is a CFR21 certified professional database for historical data analysis.
It perform reports and analyzes in an easy and intuitive way.
With ACRON, all data and information from the plants can be efficiently correlated, thus laying the foundations for solid evaluation and analysis processes.
The wide range of functions available allows to analyze and optimize the industrial processes of the plants and to optimize the operational processes making them precise, safe and exact.
In addition, ACRON allows you to generate all your assessments and reports.
ACRON stands out for its intuitive management, flexibility and quick planning. The client / server architecture also offers high data security, scalability and operational reliability.
Designed to be independent of the applications that use it and thanks to its universal design, ACRON, the database for historical analysis is CFR21 certified and can be used in almost all sectors.
Connections to various SCADA systems are available, as well as a range of interfaces.
ACRON is the result of 20 years of practical experience in the field in which all customer needs have been implemented thus providing essential functionality and performance.
- 10 configurable digital Input/Outputs, +16 with the optional I/O Expansion board *
- 4 analog Inputs
- GPS with FAKRA antenna connector *
- GSM/GPRS/UMTS/HSPA+/LTE with FAKRA or SMA antenna connector:
- 3 external RS232 ports. 6 pins configurable by SW as follows:
- One RS485 port
- Integrated sensors: Programmable 3-axis accelerometer, and/or 3-axis gyroscope *
- Audio for external microphone and speaker *
- 4 LEDs for status indicator (6 with Ethernet)
- Removable cover for SIM slot, main battery and microSD.
- microSD card holder (up to 32GB)
- Vout 5.4V power output (100mA max)
- ON/OFF pin
- Ethernet 10/100 baseT *
- CAN bus supporting full speed 1MBPS CAN 2.0B *
- K-line bus *
- iButton (1-Wire) *
- Bluetooth™ (Bluetooth 2.1, 4.0 BLE)
- WiFi (including Access Point role)
ACRON’s data provider module guarantees the acquisition from any source.
Through open and dynamic data exchange standards, ACRON, the database for historical analysis CFR21 ensures interoperability and independence of the platform.
Networking through OPC (HDA and UA) and DDE is possible as well as the integration of Ethernet protocols, and many other industrial protocols.
ACRON’s data acquisition drivers allow you to collect data from more than 20 different types of parallel control systems.
A variety of features ensure optimal performance and data security, such as pretreatment of data in memory or three-level cache (TLC).
Environmental protection to IP30 standard: protection against objects larger than 2.5mm and no protection against water.
- owa3x (standard version): 110 x 85 x 40 mm, excluding connectors
- owa3x Compact: 110 x 85 x 26mm, excluding connectors New!
- Weight: 270g
- GSM & GPS FAKRA, SMA optional
- 24 pin Machine connector
- microSD slot
- SIM slot, dual SIM slot optional
- RJ45 (Ethernet) optional
- 2 USB optional
Plastic mounting bracket with screw mounting holes. It can also be used for DIN rail mounting. Mounting bracket includes holes to support an optional expansion board.
Supports multiplexed communication, allowing GSM and SMS events during GPRS sessions.
- GSM850 + EGSM900 + GSM1800 + GSM1900
- Class 4 (2W) GSM850/EGSM900
- Class 1 (1W) GSM1800/GSM1900
- GPRS Class B, Class 10 (4+2)
- Audio and CSD Data calls
- SMS (MT/MO)
Optional HSPA+ (3G) and LTE (4G) Modules
- Receiver: GPS L1 frequency. C/A code
- 56 channels* continuous tracker receiver
- GALILEO L1 openservice and GLONASS ready *
- SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN
- Update rate: 4 Hz
- Accuracy: 2.5 meters CEP
- Active Antenna Power Supply: +3.0V @ 30mA
- Cold Start: 29 sec*
- Warm Start: 28 sec*
- Hot start < 1 sec
- Reacquisition < 1 sec
For when there is no power supply available:
• Standard backup battery for RTC. Duration 10 years.
• Optional rechargeable Battery Li-Ion 3.7V 1800mAh. Inserted via rear battery cover.
Typical current consumption @12V
Run + GSM voice call
Storage temperature. Please note that this is storage temperature without the optional internal battery.
-40ºC to +85ºC
Operating with GSM off
-40ºC to +85ºC
Operating with GSM on
-30ºC to +80ºC
Operating from Li-Ion Battery
-20ºC to +60ºC
Li-Iion battery recharge
0ºC to +45ºC
- ARM9 @400MHz clock speed
- Linux OS: Kernel 2.6.36
- RAM 32MByte / 64MByte
- Flash 32MByte
- 32GB+ of additional storage with microSD card
- E – Automotive Zulassung entsprechend Kfz-EMV-Richtlinie
- R & TTE
- ROHS Directive
* Availability of features marked with (*) depend on model. Features displayed here in italics are available as options. See Variants & Options or click here for a full reference about options for the complete owa3x family.