Remote management and monitoring
Snowploughs were equipped with owa33A devices that collects data from the GPS regarding vehicle location. Other data info is received via CAN bus and contain to the salt dispenser angle, elevation, capacity, temperatures, etc and report it to the remote server every 10 secs.
Track-and-trace solution for enterprises that must support their logistical processes (journey records and vehicle statistics), using the owa3x KLINE to connect to Digital Tachograph Platform; aggregating GPRS and GPS information with external Data Terminal, PDA, audio handset.
Application for mobile and fixed safe box monitoring. The owa11A read box position and report it periodically adding the box status. owa11A generates alarms based on different events: movement, impact, power fail or in/out of geographical zone.
Fleet managem application for the Local Police department where police cars are equipped with owa33A Rugged, which send the positioning GPS data through GPRS network, so that the vehicles can be tracked and monitored constantly from the headquarters.
Remote Monitoring & Telemetry
An RFID temperature sensor located at the wheel bearing sends info to owa3X gateway using Bluetooth technology. Temperature and position information are constantly monitored and sent to the back office to avoid temperature increase The solution has cause a sensible decrease of passenger complaints, expensive repairs on wheels and tracks and prevented some dangerous situations with programmed predictive maintenance.
Remote monitoring & Tracking
Solution for tracking and remote monitoring of mobile shops. More than 200 mobile coffee shops distributed over 13 countries around the world, all connected with company headquarter through an owa11A gateway.
Remote Monitoring & Telemetry
Utility company collecting data from remote meters (telemetry and event monitoring) connected using ModBus over RS485 and Ethernet to owa3x gateway. Every bulk of data is sent hourly to the server backend using the 3G UMTS mobile network.
- 10 configurable digital Input/Outputs, +16 with the optional I/O Expansion board *
- 4 analog Inputs
- GPS with FAKRA antenna connector *
- GSM/GPRS/UMTS/HSPA+/LTE with FAKRA or SMA antenna connector:
- 3 external RS232 ports. 6 pins configurable by SW as follows:
- One RS485 port
- Integrated sensors: Programmable 3-axis accelerometer, and/or 3-axis gyroscope *
- Audio for external microphone and speaker *
- 4 LEDs for status indicator (6 with Ethernet)
- Removable cover for SIM slot, main battery and microSD.
- microSD card holder (up to 32GB)
- Vout 5.4V power output (100mA max)
- ON/OFF pin
- Ethernet 10/100 baseT *
- CAN bus supporting full speed 1MBPS CAN 2.0B *
- K-line bus *
- iButton (1-Wire) *
- Bluetooth™ (Bluetooth 2.1, 4.0 BLE)
- WiFi (including Access Point role)
Environmental protection to IP30 standard: protection against objects larger than 2.5mm and no protection against water.
- owa3x (standard version): 110 x 85 x 40 mm, excluding connectors
- owa3x Compact: 110 x 85 x 26mm, excluding connectors New!
- Weight: 270g
- GSM & GPS FAKRA, SMA optional
- 24 pin Machine connector
- microSD slot
- SIM slot, dual SIM slot optional
- RJ45 (Ethernet) optional
- 2 USB optional
Plastic mounting bracket with screw mounting holes. It can also be used for DIN rail mounting. Mounting bracket includes holes to support an optional expansion board.
Supports multiplexed communication, allowing GSM and SMS events during GPRS sessions.
- GSM850 + EGSM900 + GSM1800 + GSM1900
- Class 4 (2W) GSM850/EGSM900
- Class 1 (1W) GSM1800/GSM1900
- GPRS Class B, Class 10 (4+2)
- Audio and CSD Data calls
- SMS (MT/MO)
Optional HSPA+ (3G) and LTE (4G) Modules
- Receiver: GPS L1 frequency. C/A code
- 56 channels* continuous tracker receiver
- GALILEO L1 openservice and GLONASS ready *
- SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN
- Update rate: 4 Hz
- Accuracy: 2.5 meters CEP
- Active Antenna Power Supply: +3.0V @ 30mA
- Cold Start: 29 sec*
- Warm Start: 28 sec*
- Hot start < 1 sec
- Reacquisition < 1 sec
For when there is no power supply available:
• Standard backup battery for RTC. Duration 10 years.
• Optional rechargeable Battery Li-Ion 3.7V 1800mAh. Inserted via rear battery cover.
Typical current consumption @12V
Run + GSM voice call
Storage temperature. Please note that this is storage temperature without the optional internal battery.
-40ºC to +85ºC
Operating with GSM off
-40ºC to +85ºC
Operating with GSM on
-30ºC to +80ºC
Operating from Li-Ion Battery
-20ºC to +60ºC
Li-Iion battery recharge
0ºC to +45ºC
- ARM9 @400MHz clock speed
- Linux OS: Kernel 2.6.36
- RAM 32MByte / 64MByte
- Flash 32MByte
- 32GB+ of additional storage with microSD card
- E – Automotive Zulassung entsprechend Kfz-EMV-Richtlinie
- R & TTE
- ROHS Directive
* Availability of features marked with (*) depend on model. Features displayed here in italics are available as options. See Variants & Options or click here for a full reference about options for the complete owa3x family.
Do you want information or a personalized quote? Write us an email.
November 14, 2018
October 24, 2018
October 12, 2018
Want to be in touch with the latest news and products? Give us your email address and don’t worry, we will never spam you!