Incredibly scalable and flexible atvise® SCADA is based on the most recent technologies and standards: pure web technology visualization and vertical aligned object based on OPC UA changes the system management world.
A SCADA software in pure web technology
Atvise® is a powerful HMI and SCADA visualisation software totally based on the most recent Internet technologies. Using open interface standard like HTML5 and vectorial graphic design (SVG) allows the access to information from any PC, Mac, Mobile device Smart Phone without any added plug-in.
Valid industrial standards implementation (OPC UA) allows to minimize development time, particularly the installations and processes.
SCADA atvise® independently supports every typical SCADA functions like alarms, trends, historicising, user management, multi language,…
Thanks to its flexibility, our products are generally applicable to all industrial sectors, with its principal segments in the infrastructure, buildings automation, energy generation, production implants and mechanic-engineering environment.
atvise® was constantly made on the OPC UA standard base, that also defines a standard, vertical and object oriented. Smart object and type concept reduces the coding effort, it is well structured, more compact so easier to read and makes commissioning and maintenance much easier.
Project and applications, based on data lists or on FUP coding, already existing works without any problem with atvise®, thanks to engineering tool versatility during the coding phase. Navigation and controller content copy is very simple and the structured object types instantiation is run in a few clicks.
The first SCADA in the world with Hot Standby redundancy and developed in Pure Web technology
A hot standby redundancy completes atvise® SCADA functionality and opens new application fields in different industrial segments with an effort to the high availability. The solution offers a complete redundancy: either for data origins or network connections of each component. Redundancy implementation in atvise® SCADA reflect the ten-year experience of our development team on this topic, so please read further information on functionalities like switch-over, fail-over, split modality o vitality state in the category “Technology”.
- Latest generation SCADA / HMI software
- SCADA redundancy developed in pure web technology
- Client-server (multi-client) architecture
- Operating System independent (HTML5, SVG) PC/Mac/Unix, tablet, smartphone, iPad,…
- Process connection through OPC UA e OPC DA
- Users management and access security
- Data access, alarms and condition through top level OPC UA connectors
- Old web technologies compatibility
- Aggregated– standard OPC UA compliant
- SNMP data source
- Online engineering / multi-user
- Visualisation controls catalogue based on pure and complete vectorial graphic design
- Pre-assembled dynamic function called “Quick Dynamics”
- Pre-configured complex dynamisation without scripting functionality called “Simple Dynamics”
- Complex controls, like alarm list, chronology list, … are built from scratch with vectorial graphic design
- All pre-planned standard objects and operative layouts are created with atvise editor tools, so they’re totally adaptable to user request
- Saves OPC UA OPC UA historicizing incl. incremental data archiving
- OPC UA Alarms & Conditions (Server) with free configurable alarm conditions and type customizable alarm categories.
- OPC UA … and every architecture is possible: atvise® SCADA is OPC UA server and client. You can connect your own or foreign servers. Other data-sources are web servers and classic OPC COM servers.
- User interface in pure web technology: visualization in all common and standard compliant web browsers, scalable SVG vector graphics – every resolution without loss of quality, integration of web maps, videos, etc.
- Pure web trending: storable configuration, data display also in on- and offline mixed operations, unlimited trend pins.
- Full (XML) and client specific (CSV) import/export
- Data points can be defined and structured as needed.
4neXt S.r.l.s. Società Unipersonale
Via L. da Vinci, 15 30030 Vigonovo -Italy
Tel. +39 347 4560014
Vat Id 04491980274
Want to be in touch with the latest news and products? Give us your email address and don’t worry, we will never spam you!